NPL U15 & U16 Playing Group Coaching Expression Of Interest For 2019 Season
Expression of interest PMSC Under 15 and 16 Playing Group.
PMSC are now accepting applications to assist with the final development stage of our 15 and 16 playing group for the 2019 season.
Both playing groups are critical for the PMSC senior pathway, ensuring that our change in direction and football culture is implemented to the highest standard.
This position will be working closely with and reporting to our “Head of Football” Adam Piddick.
The key task for the 2 playing groups is to begin the transformation process from junior to senior level. The successful candidate must demonstrate the following skill sets;
- ability to provide discipline and structure within playing group
- demonstrate high technical football awareness and skill
- provide firm leadership and guidance
- ability to work closely with the Adam Piddick (Head Of Football) to enable a pathway for elite players into senior program
- relative football playing experience, enabling a high level of football knowledge and experience
- ability to work closely with the senior football program
- provide skill set to bring out the best of talented young individuals
- B license will be applicable as a bare minimum. A license will be viewed favourably.
Expression of interest will close at 4 PM Friday, 28 September 2018.
Please register you interest via email: firstname.lastname@example.org